Friday, August 24, 2012

Sponsor Highlight


Today, meet 2 of the lovelies that grace my sponsor side bar - and make sure you check back later tonight when I post tomorrow's Saturday Challenge!


What do you blog about or sell. Why do you blog, what's your shop about, etc.  
I blog about everything under the sun. From recipes to outfit posts to more serious posts about life, I'm kind of all over the place.

Your current favorite "fad" of the moment, ie: mint green, cardis with belts, kids with mowhaks, zac efron shirtless....
I am obsessed with stack bracelets. Not those bangles that all look the same, but colorful stacks. I don't have one because I have baby wrists but they look great on other people! If I have to choose one that I've actually worn... lace. I LOVE it. 

Favorite TV show and/or movie.
TV show: How I Met Your Mother (currently)  Movie: My Fair Lady, hands down. It always puts me in a good mood! I may listen to the soundtrack at work on a weekly basis.

Last movie you saw in the theaters - what did you think about it?
The Dark Knight Rises. It. was. AWESOME. Except Bane's voice. He sounded like the child of Sean Connery and Darth Vader. Not cute.



What do you blog about or sell. Why do you blog, what's your shop about, etc.  
I started my blog to keep our friends and family on the other side of the pond (Husband is British and I lived in England for 4 years) up to date on our lives. It's sort of evolved (devolved??) from there. I'm a sucker for all things pretty, shiny, frilly and girly. Most importantly I'm a wife, a fur-parent and a friend so expect a lot of  personal photos and bragging about the crazy exploits of my golden  retriever- Sadie, our rapidly growing kitten- Spock and the cat who runs our lives-  Trilly.

Your current favorite "fad" of the moment, ie: mint green, cardis with belts, kids with mowhaks, zac efron shirtless....
I love the equestrian trend for Fall fashions.  I've always thought of it as a classic look that could work no matter what was in fashion but there's been some fun developments in it this year.  Oh, on the other end of things (ie not classic or timeless) I'm kind of loving the trends in nails right now, particularly the ombre thing.

Favorite TV show and/or movie.
Couldn't possibly pick a favourite tv show or movie.  It all depends on my mood.  I'm purposely delaying watching the final season of Breaking Bad because I want to watch it back to back to back, but also because I don't want it to end. 

Last movie you saw in the theaters - what did you think about it?
Can I wait til I see a different last movie?  I've actually had a pretty mediocre run on movies lately- Expendables 2 (so funny at points, why bother trying to have serious bits?), Total Recall (wasted Colin Farrell's rougish charm), Step Up whichever one is was this time (have realized I'd actually prefer to watch a tv series about the making of the Step Up movies than the actual Step Up movies.  Why isn't there a reality show doing this? 





1 comment:

  1. Nice to meet the ladies! Will be checking out their blogs!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...