Monday, August 6, 2012

"PoP' up Sale


Hello all. I'm having another sale!!! This is a "PoP" Up Sale for Pencils of Promise... All items listed below will be 11.00, or 2 for 20.00 or 3 for 25.00!!!

Below each item I will list how many there are available, first come first serve. Price listed includes shipping Leave the item you want and your Paypal address in the comments below. (If you don't want your address visible - email: artsyanthropology {@} gmail.com)

**Remember 10% of all my proceeds for this week (through 8/8) via this sale or Etsy go to Pencils of Promise.

#1: Have 2 of these                                    #2: Have 2 of these



#3: Only have 1                                #4: Have 2 of these


 
#6: Have 2 of these



 
#7: Have 1 of these                                  #8: Have 1 of these


#9: Have 2 of these                                #10: Have 2 of these



  
#11: Have 1 of these                                  




   #14: Have 1 of these 


#15: Have 2 of these



Enjoy the sale! These prices are good until midnight on 8/8





1 comment:

  1. I want 1, 12 and 13. Then I'll have to debate which I give as pressies to someone else. Or keep them all. Can I get the navy and chevron with heart fold over clutch in the same order?

    ldanddtwedding@googlemail.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...