Saturday, August 4, 2012

Insta-Saturday?

life rearranged
Yep, well I'm another day late again... but Oh well!

I got  new zippers, and then made somethings... these things being my new key-chain wallets, which are amazing (I'm not bragging, I just love the one I have on my keys, it's great to only have something little to carry around).


See- I made some things... then, I went to bed with wet hair - it's not pretty!


I finally started going to the gym! Also... there is/was a sale on the blog! It will be good until the 8th - 10% of all proceeds will be going to charity until then.


See all the goodies you can buy? If you leave a comment in the comments about which one you want, it's yours for 10.00 (also on the blog sale).
**Because I'm such a cool aunt, I made my nieces 2 barbie outfits that match their school uniforms.

And that's my week in a nutshell, because when I'm not working... I'm sewing.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...