Friday, August 10, 2012

My take on Insta-Friday...

So it's "InstaFriday" where people share their Instagram photos for the week - well most of mine are shop related since I'm still doing sales to raise money for Pencils of Promise... I didn't want to bore you with all of those... so this post, is still a photo post - but it's more entertaining that my Instagrams would have been!

You know how on Facebook everyone only posts beautiful amazing pictures of themselves? Or... on their blog, they always look amazing and put together... well, sorry peeps, that just isn't my style... I know, yes the pictures I have posted are AWESOME - because I had to take like 100 of them!  But below, I have, for your viewing pleasure gone through some of my 500 posted Facebook photos and those saved on my computer... and you can see - this is how I look the other 99% of the time!


See - the cute blog photo...
The... other photos...



I'd love to see your true self too!  Hehe...
See the good picture?  The amazing one that's on some of my blog buttons and most of the guest posts people have?

It started young, see the grunting faced child on the right? Yep, yours truly...
My all time favorite camera face... It's brilliant!


SEXY!
 



Okay these two, pretty awesome... it was cold at this show, so I had my layers on... here I am adjusting my pants... the second scene is my favorite, just got my hands down my pants - no biggie! And how about that sexy hat? My hair was all tucked up for my helmet - super hot.


And this... this is how I look in pretty much most of my pictures... 

So yes, that was a lot of pictures of me - but honestly, if you didn't laugh, chuckle, grunt, snort or feel uncomfortable at least once while looking through them - you need to do it again... because I guarantee these are comic quality shots!






No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...