Friday, August 17, 2012

Insta-Friday

life rearranged
So this week I have been an awful blogger - as in, I haven't - at all.. I've been busy with work and thus did not blog... oh well. I'M BACK! Here's this week in Instagrams... and later tonight I'll post the new Saturday Challenge!

 
New Key-chain wallets, Happy mail, hair accessory pile and new headband design and new blog... These are clearly the shop Instagrams...


 
This is how I spent 2 hours the other night - downsizing 2 drawers of like 140 movies into this! How exciting (Post on this later this week... it's pretty awesome)



My Challenge Saturday Stranger Kindness, and SHARKWEEK......


The hair... went from long... to too short bangs *will be amazing in a week or so!!!

And yes, that's my shoe (didn't fit right, thank God) and a DVD remote that I need to replace... thank's dogs, so much for letting you sleep inside at night...





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...