Monday, August 27, 2012

MIA...


Hey all, so I have homework tonight... and tomorrow I am literally on the go (dad's birthday breakfast, work, class) from like 7:30 am until 10:30 pm... somewhere in there I'll take a shower and get food (after the 7:30 breakfast...).... AHHHH

That being said, Happy First Day of School everyone!  In honor of the first day of school (and not blogging tomorrow)... I am doing a major sale in my shop.


Everything is BUY ONE, GET ONE FREE!

Yep.
All you have to do is purchase the more expensive item (s) and tell me in a message the item you would like free- just like that!

Happy Shopping - back to homework... 


P.S. I highlighted it.... because I love highlighters during school, just sayin...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...