Wednesday, August 8, 2012

5 Things...

Hello Lovelies!  I thought it would be fun to set up a link-exchange to learn more about everyone! Write a post that includes 5 random things about you - and a fun picture and link up below!
Sometimes I'm just this awesome!

#1. I drink Dr.Pepper like it's a drug - the stuff is AMAZING! I love it.


#2. I am afraid of blowing up balloons because when I was little all I was ever told was that one might pop and I could choke and die - so thanks mom, I will never throw an event where I am in charge of blowing up the balloons!

#3. I have developed a deep love for Peach-Rings... I can eat so many of them I get what I call "squishy sick", which is just that ucky feeling you get when you eat too much candy that is squishy.

#4. I have a Betta Fish - I named him Jake. So far Jake has been with me for about 6 months... he came cross country with me in a pitcher from Baton Rouge to Reno, and now he lives in his tank in my room - he's a happy Betta.

#5. Every time I hear the song "Backstreet's Back" I think of a little mouse on a wall preparing for battle... I can only imagine this is the result of listening to that CD (yep CD) back when I was reading the Redwall Series... 



I'm excited to see what y'all have to say! 







No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...