Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Pencils of Promise


Hello All, from 8/1-8/8 I will be donating 10% off all proceeds to an amazing foundation - Pencils of Promise, an organization that builds schools for those in need.

http://www.pencilsofpromise.org/

Because I want to donate as much as I can, I will continue to re-list items that are not pre-made, and shipping times will be longer than their promised 48 hours - I will continue to update the time estimate as orders come in.


Thank you to Sophia Bush for tweeting about this amazing organization and introducing myself and so many others to the work they do. The fact that you donated your birthday to this cause shows what an inspiration you are.

I think that this is an amazing cause. As most of you know, I have had the opportunity to pursue an education that far exceeds the first few years of primary education that children in many third world countries are privileged to attend. I never have, nor will I ever take this education for granted. I have spent much of my life learning, and will continue to do so - and because of this, the thought of children who want to learn but can't is devastating to me. Every little bit helps, so please do what you can.

If you would like to donate by also supporting my shop please go here:

If you would like to donate, but do not want to purchase anything please go directly to the site - every bit helps.

http://www.pencilsofpromise.org/

Always follow in the direction of your dreams, and overcome the obstacles standing in your way.



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...