Saturday, August 25, 2012

Saturday Challenge 8/25/2012

Welcome to the Saturday Challenge. Grab the code blow, post the link to your post in the area below and see the great things your fellow bloggers are doing!

Welcome to the third Saturday Challenge - join, or don't that's up to you - but I challenge you to do it...


Today I Challenge You To...
1. Say something nice about 2 different people that you've met through blogging, shop ownership, etc..

2. Do something nice for a complete stranger, doesn't have to be big or expensive.

3. Say something good about yourself.

4. Be thankful for something.

5. What was the highlight of your week, share it with us!



Challenge Accepted!
1. Say something nice about 2 different people that you've met through blogging, shop ownership, etc..Okay - first off, I have to say that I just adore Maddie over at Thriftary, she's amazing! From day one she's been sponsor swapping, offering blog advice and helping me with layout information. Plus, she has chickens, a mad awesome voice, and honestly made me laugh for 11 minutes this morning while I watched her Vlog - go check her out!

Next, much love goes out to Stephanie over at Sand&Starfish, this woman is so great. Since I started blogging she's been there to offer support, laughter and the reliable tweet or two in response to my tweet or Instagram posts. Not only is she sweet and funny, but the lady's got amazing talent, if you haven't seen all of her beautiful bags made using vintage fabric, you should - yes, it's soooo good, I'm telling you to go check out my bag competition.

2. Do something nice for a complete stranger, doesn't have to be big or expensive.
This week, I did/ am doing 3 blog redesigns for free, because there are those of us out there that can't pay the big bones, or just don't want to... that's cool. But I love getting to help other bloggers out, and this is such a fun/big way to do so! (Also, love doing, love it!)

3. Say something good about yourself.
I've got mad skills... no, jk. But really, I love helping people - I will always go out of my way to help people without ever considering it an "in-convince". I just love knowing that I can make someone's day better.

4. Be thankful for something.
I am thankful today that school starts on Monday - because that means I'm still on my way to getting a "career"... and it means that I can hopefully do well and study hard and get into nursing school!

5. What was the highlight of your week, share it with us!

Ohh, for those of you that don't follow me on Twitter {@artsyanthro}... I have finally broken down and purchased the Adobe CS6 Design Suite (I'd been using Photoshop6... old school)... and it's all I've done for the last 24 hours - I literally had dreams about it last night... but I'm loving it... in honor of that, feel free to have this little photo I made (after the one that's floating around Pinterest, sorry I can't give credit to the original original, but this is my original copy - so take it!)


See you next week!









No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...