Some people think that pie is about what is inside - but really, we all know it's about the crust and homemade trumps store bought every time.
- 1 cup of cold unsalted butter
- 2 cups of all purpose flour
- 1/4 cup of sugar
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 cup of cold water
- **cinnamon, nutmeg and vanilla for added deliciousness
1. Cut the butter into smaller pieces before adding into the bowl, mix the butter into the dry ingredients until pieces form roughly the size of a pea.
2. Add the water, as you continue to mix the dough will continue to form.
* Roll into a ball, and roll out on a floured surface (if the dough is sticky throw it in the fridge for a minute for the butter to set up again) - place into pie tin, fill with deliciousness - the end!