Saturday, December 3, 2011

Craft Area Redo

     Alright - so my craft space... which is just a bookshelf in my dining/living room is in need of a serious redo. It's terrible, so ugly and unsightly... but I don't know what to do about it.  


     The bookshelf is bad... usually a little more orderly, but the problem is that when I start crafting it all moves to the coffee table which then turns my living room into the nightmare below.


     I am debating moving all my crafting over to my desk area, but then I can't watch the Tv... so I'd have to turn the desk around, which wouldn't fit... issues issues issues. I will have a craft room of my very own some day - and it will be amazing!


****Remember all new followers this month will get a free present from my Etsy shop!

1 comment:

  1. Great! It is always ideal to have a workspace that is organised or simply an area where you can work comfortably! And once you have one, do not forget to share it to your avid followers! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...