Sunday, December 4, 2011

Meet My Sponsors



     Hi Friends! My name is Caroline and I am the crazy person behind the shop Cotton Lane and the author of the blog, Good Times Never Seem Sew Good. When I'm not blogging about my life a as a newly wed, DIYs, fashion (sort of), and other tid bits, I am either busy creating fresh goodies for my handmade shop or working non stop at a local fabric store. Are you tired yet? :)


Meet Nicole from the Lovely Poppy "I'm a 'lil floral shop owner and blogger at night and sit behind my desk (heels off, slippers on!) during the day, helping children with autism. i love making others laugh (class clown runner up in high school), being a lover of all things handmade, and treating my dog little a newborn child. i'm addicted to diet mountain dews, lower case letters, fleece blankets, and getting my car washed every few days".


Thank you so much to my lovely sponsors!  You ladies are awesome. 

*As always don't forget that each new blog follower for the month of December will receive free Artsy Swag!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...