Friday, December 9, 2011

InstaFriday!

life rearranged

What a week it has been!  It's finals - so that means the apartment looks like a bomb has exploded, projects are everywhere, I'm living outta the clothes piles on my floor and my books have had to find temporary homes around the craft projects!

My living room on Sunday night, I kinda cleaned up after this...

On Monday I made a pie...                 On Tuesday I stayed home sick
                                                           And I took that time to work on 
                                                            the gloves mom is getting for Christmas

 
Wednesday I dropped off more accessories at my Brick & Mortar

On Thursday... I might have spent too much time crafting rather than studying (oops). I made 3 pin-cushion mason jars, and 9 button fabric magnets - soooo much fun.

 
And alas, it is Friday night and I am in the midst of finishing up a paper that is due tomorrow - last final of the semester - Woot Woot.  *Notice the fabric piles underneath the books, yes that's how I roll - just pile the school work on top of the craft mess and everyone is happy. 


Can't wait to see what everyone else has done on InstaFriday! 

Scratch & Save - DIY

1 comment:

  1. I love all your craft stuff - So cute! That pie looks REALLY good too!

    Hope you did amazing on your finals! = )

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...