Saturday, July 21, 2012

Insta-Friday (On Saturday)


life rearranged

Okay so, yeah I am a day late - but yesterday was busy and I conveniently have a few minutes before work so I am getting this done!


Heck yes I updated the blog!  It only took like 8 hours! Yikes


New clutch design - love it...

Hat... 

Scrappy Insta-Sale

Scrappy Insta-Sale - Whales... Still have 1 left if you're interested before it goes on Etsy.

Cutting, cutting, cutting... story of my life!

Custom order camera tote - just love the colors - lime, pink, mint, b/w cross-hatch - too fun.


Okay so clearly it was a slow Instagram week for me - but click the image at the very top to go stalk other people!



1 comment:

  1. Love the new blog design!! And the new profile pic! Outfit looks familiar! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...