Friday, June 1, 2012

Guest Post - Little Lilly - What I Wrote

Hey guys, so awhile ago I guest-posted over at Little Waterlily,  Big Pond... I thought I'd let ya'll see what I shared... it was some pictures from my trip to Thailand and the Chicken Thai Noodles I posted a few weeks ago.

Pictures from my trip to Thailand a few years ago (my undergraduate graduation trip), it was beautiful!  

First off, I have to say that I have traveled a lot, and Thailand has some of the most beautiful beaches and oceans in the world! Check out this view, remember that giant, devastating tsunami that impacted the island's off of Thailand's mainland... this island was the worst hit, and it is still just absolutely beautiful.


Aren't these boats just too cute?! They are like a water taxi, you take them any time you travel off of the islands.

Pretty much what all of the bungalows are like... they are about 30.00 (USD) a night, and they are awesome. They usually have their own bathroom and shower... and for a little more money, air conditioning.

This is the view from the main deck of our hotel at Mango Bay, it was amazing here! 

This is the boat ride to Mango Bay - check out that water, isn't it amazing?!

There was a lot of time riding the train (which from one end of Thailand to the other is about $8.00... if you ride in standard class). There was a lot of train riding, bus riding and ferry riding - it was a different locations nearly every night for 14 days, but that's the way to go because we saw almost every island.






1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...