Friday, June 22, 2012

First Insta-Friday in 3 Months...

Wowza, apparently I have been a huge slacker! This is my first Insta-Friday post in 3 months, and the one before that was like the first in a few weeks - let's hope this isn't a trend that continues!

New tutorials are in the works! And I am on a pony tail kick lately.


I spotted these owls at Ross... and bought this pink cactus at Lowe's!


Finished up and posted a tutorial... and watched the baby bunnies at mom's house.


Working in some new bags, "Scrappies".


Eating my PF Changs after work... and I got new zippers and have 12 Scrappies in the works.

That's my week in Instagrams... go spy on other people (click the button below, you know you want to!)


life rearranged




2 comments:

  1. I freaking LOVE PF Changs honey chicken at lunchtime!!! And the lettuce wraps are to die for! YUM! Great! Now, i'm craving PF Changs! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. owl stuff gets me evvvery.single.time :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...