Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Someday I Will Have a Pin-Worthy Studio...

Every time I study, and have to put my sewing machine in the corner of the mud-room (yes, here, we do put Baby in the corner) I get frustrated and sad. It's a pain in the butt having to redo my desk to alternate between shop stuff and studying - which for a small shop owner and pre-nursing student happens a lot!

Sometime soon we will be moving into a house that has 4 bedrooms, and since my roommate (Dad) only needs 1, and a guest room... that means, 2 for me (and none for Gretchen Weiners), because my dad is awesome like that... I get a room to sleep and.... and a room to craft in! Heck yes.
This is the desk at which I: cut, pin and sew my shop work... where I do my blog design and... yes, where I study on my awesome white board - this week I have 2 tests (1 in 3 hours ahhh) - CRANIAL NERVES are no fun..


This is my current situation, where I keep my supplies in the "mudroom" space between my bedroom and the backyard, behind that curtain - 2 massive water heaters that make noises you wouldn't believe... since we were planning on moving in November, I didn't organize any further after the shelves ... collapsed... but since I don't know about the moving situation I will be tackling this over the weekend... and you will be able to see a glorious change (and I will be able to find things).

I would love it to magically change over night and become like these, but alas it will most likely not... and I will have to continue to covet these awesome spaces via Pinterest. Oh Pinterest, the bane of my crafty existence!





Have an awesome studio space you'd like to share? Let me know!


1 comment:

  1. Oh Paige, I have a love-hate relationship with pinning craft and studio rooms. They're so freaking beautiful, but I am 100% jealous! Your's and mine are looking pretty similar now!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...