Friday, October 26, 2012

Insta-Friday!

First order of business, you should go check out Mama Marchand's "I Heart Hand Made" posts! There may or may not be a large discount... which may or may not have prompted my decision to release some of my fall line early - this afternoon? Okay. 

life rearranged

Happy Friday Folks! Who else is happy it's Friday? Me, I'm just happy I don't have a test next week - so that means this weekend I can finish all my late orders and blog work! Yippie!

Anywhoo. Hope you all had a fantastic week, mine wasn't too shabby!  Also, I definitely have 3 posts planned for this weekend... I don't even know what to do with myself!
The new Blog Design shop is up and running! Yeppers!


OK... I am sorry, but this is one of my favorite movies! More on a post this weekend...

Yes, I definitely brought in the trash like this, because I was being silly...

Awesome friends help you organize your craft space - more on this in tomorrow's post!


This.... is my new line! I wasn't going to put it on Etsy until November 1st... but I JUST CAN'T WAIT! It's too cozy not to share, so later today!!!

Yes... this has been my week in COLDNESS.... thank God for fuzzy frog socks and flannel infinity scarves!


Don't forget to stop by 2 more times this weekend for even more bloggy goodness!





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...