Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Life has been... crazy!

Hello lovelies! I'm sorry I've been way MIA for the past few... months. Things have been really crazy with school and life and all of that goodness that keeps one away from the internet.

Anywhoo, so I have been busy figuring out my life, and for the first time in a while, I'm at a place that I'm pretty okay with. I am finishing up my nursing pre-reqs, I just started an internship in a field I am very excited about, the shop is slowly picking up steam both online and at the local store that carries Artsy products here... and, the blog design is really picking up. All of these things are awesome!

I hope you are all doing well! Hopefully I'll post some fun tutorials or recipes in the near future to keep y'all a bit more entertained!  That being said, here's a free printable of awesomeness to keep you busy for awhile!


Hope you like it!



1 comment:

  1. Glad you're back and things are going good :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...