Saturday, March 16, 2013

Saturday Challenge 3/16



Welcome to the "Saturday Challenge", the purpose is to get you to do something for someone else, for yourself and for the bloggers you've come to know along your journey.

Every week the the challenge will begin with "Today I Challenge You To..." or "This Week I Challenge You To..."

Paste the Code below into your post to link back to the challenge.
Today I Challenge You To...
1. Say something nice about 2 different people that you've met through blogging, shop ownership, social media, etc.

2. Do something nice for a complete stranger.

3. Do something nice for someone you know.

4. Say something good about yourself.

5. What are you thankful for this week? (Doesn't have to be big or profound)


6. Treat yourself to something - a bubble bath, a coffee without distractions, something - just take time out for you.  What did you do for yourself?


7. What was the highlight of your week?  Share it with us!




Challenge Accepted...
1. Say something nice about 2 different people that you've met through blogging, shop ownership, etc..
I'd have to say Chelsea over at Sunny with a Chance of Sprinkles.  She's not only adorable, but she's in nursing school, runs a successful blog and still has time to be an amazing mamma to her little Alea! So major Kudos to Chelsea - if you haven't checked out her blog you should, she's got some fun posts, some awesome kid friendly ideas and all kinds of giveaways like all the time!

Alyson over at Vintage Sunshine is also quite the lady.  Her family recently relocated and she's handling so graciously, not always easy to move from family - nesting her adorable home, posting delicious looking recipes on the blog, playing in the snow with the kiddos. Not only that, but she's got some cute kiddos, a really adorable blog and the woman has some talent with a needle - you should check out her hoops (I have one in my studio) and her adorable coffee cozies!

2. Do something nice for a complete stranger.
All of the girls (there are a lot of them) that work at my local little drive through coffee shack all got a pair of earrings that I had as extra inventory from a craft show... because who doesn't love getting random free things?!

3. Do something nice for someone you know.

I donated a few shop items to a friend to help her raise money for a charity... her boss won, which is fun!

4. Say something good about yourself.I'm stubborn.  Most people think this is a negative quality, but really, all it means is I don't give up as easily -  because let's be honest if I did I would: have a blog, have a shop, have a master's degree (granted not using it)... it's because I refuse to quit.

5. 
What are you thankful for this week? (Doesn't have to be big or profound)
I feel like I said this last time, but I am so thankful that the shop is finally taking off, doing things and people are being so responsive!

6. Treat yourself to something - a bubble bath, a coffee without distractions, something - just take time out for you.

Last night I definitely just sat in my comfy chair with some Chang's take out (well, since I work there nothing special) and watched Pretty Woman in my jammies then went to bed - no shop stuff, no blog stuff... it was pretty nice.

7. What was the highlight of your week, share it with us!
I'd have to say finally getting going on this wholesale order for Gracie B.  Having the email was a lot different than actually starting the products, means that my shop is making waves folks. 







1 comment:

  1. You are TOO sweet, including Chelsea and I in your post. Thank you so much. :) And, that's awesome that you took the coffee girls earrings. I bet they were pleasantly surprised.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...