Hello Friday! Well this week has literally been pretty much the same every day! I cleaned the whole apartment, so that was a change - I can see my dining-room table for the first time since like Thanksgiving (after which it was possessed by my sewing machine).
1. Made a bunch of camera straps
2. Took a sewing break to watch Supernatural (on Netflix yay!)... my feet are chilling in my piles of fabric
3. I moved my sewing machine to my desk, which I moved behind my couch, so I can sew and watch Tv at the same time (I've watched a lot of Supernatural this week)!
4. I got so wrapped up in projects, I forgot my sheets were in the dryer...
5. I started cutting and sewing without really knowing what I was doing...
6. Then I made some more kindle cases
7. Then some more...
8. On Thursday I made 7 more... it's been crazy!
And that was my week... I did really spend the whole week sewing, which was a great break for me since I had tests last week, and I defend my thesis next week, it was a week off school pretty much
And now I am off to hang up fliers for my thesis defense, and hit the gym - yeah, I have my police exam in 1 month, so I need to get on it!
Hope you all had a great week! Hopefully next week my pictures will have some diversity!