Thursday, April 18, 2013

Shop Sneak Peeks...

Hello Lovelies!  I have definitely been MIA in the blogging world lately - which is okay, since my first priority is always the shop and bringing fun pretty things to life... but that doesn't mean I don't love the blog!  I have a few fun posts planned (by that I mean swimming around in my head) - so that's exciting.

In other news - I have been crazy busy working on a few custom orders, some new shop things... and some new Whitney Bags to get up soon!

Who wants a sneak peek into the studio?!  Here's what's happening in my world!  Happy Thursday!




















1 comment:

  1. You are so talented! I am super jealous. I wish I could sew things. Did you teach yourself? Or take a class?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...