Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Sandy Relief

Do you want to help with Hurricane Sandy relief?  

I have teamed up with Dawn over @ Eventually Cottage, and we want to help you donate and get something fun at the same time!

Dawn has created this adorable hanging sign to help with the hurricane relief!  She is selling these over at her shop! Each one will be 12.00 including shipping - 5.00 will go to hurricane relief organizations!
Check it out here
To see Dawn's Hurricane Story, Visit her Blog 


From me shop you have 2 options... are you excited? All prices below include shipping prices.
1. A scarf for 16.00 where 5.00 will be donated to hurricane relief organizations. 
Scarves available here




2. A "Change for the Cause" felt change purse for 10.00 where 3.00 will be donated for each bag purchased.
**Please note, that each bag (3X5 inches) is completely 1 of a kind, made with a wool/poly felt blend and fabric scraps from my collection
* When you purchase the bag, please note, you will not receive one of the bags photographed above. I will need you to message me with your color preference, I will then send you pictures of the bags I have in that color to choose from 
** If you would like a "surprise" just send me the word surprise in the message


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...