Wednesday, January 4, 2012

What I wore...

What I wore today... was nothing outta the norm for me, lie, haha. Yes, I am out of school and work... so I should be in sweats - but my January resolution means I have to wear actual clothes (at least most of the day)... so alas I got dressed. Which is silly because all I am doing today is sewing and working on new things for the shop(s).



Is anyone else realizing that I need to find a store other than Old Navy? Because I think there might be an issue...




Check out what everyone else was wore today... be creepy and stalk people, you know you want to!


pleated poppy


Also keep in mind: last month new followers got presents... SO... I figured it was only fair to continue the tradition of bribery...

All new blog followers this month will be entered into a giveaway pool and I will draw 5 lucky winners out of a hat (literally) to receive free swag (up to 20.00) from ArtsyAnthropology.

- As of this moment, there are 3 new followers... meaning unless more follow they all get stuff :)




2 comments:

  1. It's so hard not to love Old Navy. (Especially when they have 40% off clearance at Tanger!)
    And I got my bows in the mail today! Go checkout the post on my blog. :)
    http://thesnuglyduckling.blogspot.com/2012/01/quick-shoutout-to-artsy-anthropology.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol, i'm always questioning why i bother getting dressed when i know i'm not going outside of the house. :P love the outfit, that sweater is a really pretty color. we would love for you to link up with us on sunday "sunday best". we need some help with ideas on things to wear to church, so any skirts or dresses you would like to share with us would be great! hope to see you sunday!

    -marie
    griffithsrated.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...