Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Wednesday - What I Wore on 1-11

Hey all, linking up with The Pleated Poppy for "What I Wore Wednesday"... so far so good on that pesky January mini-resolution to not repeat clothing! Yay.


pleated poppy

So today, I am pretty excited - it's a relaxing day of being sore *yeah, I worked out yesterday*, drinking my Chai, watching Moneyball... and waiting for my bff to get off work so that we can go to PF Changs and a movie! YAY.



Don't forget to follow my blog!  All new followers are entered into a give away at the end of the month!


Also, don't forget to click on the button above to stalk other people! There's another link up below too!



Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Great outfit and I love those pink shoes! I'm visiting from What I Wore Wednesday and would love for you to join my ABC's of Style challenge at http://fashionsgreatesthits.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute blog! I will definitely try to remember to stop by. Haha, the whole "fashion" thing is way beyond me, if you haven't noticed it's a jeans and tee-shirts kinda style over here.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...