Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Wednesday Stripes & Spots

Hey all, linking up with The Pleated Poppy for "What I Wore Wednesday"... so far so good on that pesky January mini-resolution to not repeat clothing! Yay.


pleated poppy

Okay wow, so this week has been crazy busy and I haven't had time to do too much... in fact I am currently eating breakfast, reading an article for class and blogging about what I'm wearing - almost simultaneously... but not quite.

Any-whoo, this and Friday are my two favorite posts of the week... even though I've been skipping Friday lately - hopefully not this week! 

So today I decided I was going to wear my polka dot shirt... but I only have 3 navy cardigans, all of which have white stripes - how that happened I don't even want to think about... but alas, I am rocking the stripes with the polka-dots and hoping that it is an okay fashion thing to do? Honestly it's all the same to me.

Happy Wednesday everyone!


4 comments:

  1. I have the same top and maybe the same boots?! Love Old Navy. I love the way you paired the polka dots and stripes! I never would have thought of that and now I'll try it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those boots are fantastic! And you can totally rock the stripes and polka dots! Looks precious. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awe yay! Yes, I decided I loved the stripe/polka-dot combo - quite very much a lot. Also... the boots are amazing, I am always getting compliments, and I most definitely stole them off the display I had to have them - Old Navy makes amazing boots... just sayin ;)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...