Wednesday, January 18, 2012

New Glasses, Converse, Wednesday!

Hey all, linking up with The Pleated Poppy for "What I Wore Wednesday"... so far so good on that pesky January mini-resolution to not repeat clothing! Yay.


pleated poppy

So today is day 2 of classes... and also I got new glasses this week so I am definitely rockin' them!  It's "cold" today, around 50, hence the sleeves.


P.S. Sorry this post is sooo short, I'm running behind today and have to leave for class, battle all those pesky undergrads for a parking spot! 


Don't forget to follow my blog!  All new followers are entered into a give away at the end of the month!

1 comment:

  1. Yay new glasses!! Lol I love how you put cold in quotes. It felt so amazing most of this week!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...